Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community. The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking a Prevention and Intervention Program Manager.
Responsible for overall management of the Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) Prevention/Intervention Program (P/I).
- Provides community-wide prevention planning and service implementation.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision of P/I staff and training coordination of programming.
- Manages all prevention programming, intervention services, monitoring and evaluation of programs, practices and resources.
- Oversees staff providing MHFA and REVIVE! Trainings.
- Develops outcome measures for all programming to assure goals and objectives are met.
- Provides annual evaluation report of all services to Department and to County and other funders.
- Assures that P/I is in compliance with DBHDS Performance Contract, is following the Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF) in all programming based on needs assessments.
- Develops logic model and strategic plan for all services.
- Coordinates tasks required for completion of annual community based needs assessment, prioritizing risk and protective factors, as well as community and coalition capacity building.
- Develops tools to identify community needs and demonstrate outcomes.
- Maintains data collection efforts through current Department and State software.
- Ensures that programs meet all agency, state performance goals and objectives, as well as compliance with all applicable licensing requirements, funding mandates, standards, and regulations.
- Represents the program and the Department at meetings and activities with citizen groups and community agencies on County, Regional and State levels.
- Participates in writing and developing grants.
- Assures that all grant requirements including evaluations are completed.
- Master’s degree in a Human Services field with 2 years of professional experience in Prevention and Intervention, including demonstrated staff supervisory/management experience
- Virginia Certified Prevention Specialist required.
- Prefer 5 years experience in Prevention and Intervention with 3 years of staff supervisor/management experience in Prevention and Intervention or related field.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must have a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence. Employment is contingent upon criminal background check, driving record check, and TB test.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development