Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
Provides evaluation and treatment services for incarcerated adults with mental illness at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center (ADC).
- Serves as the primary screener for the Mental Health Docket and Drug Court, which includes evaluation of potential participants and participation in treatment team and court-related meetings.
- As part of the ADC mental health program located within the ADC, works as part of a jail-based multi-disciplinary team providing evaluation, case management, and treatment services while interacting with medical staff, correctional staff, and other service providers.
- Maintains all clinical records and documentation according to federal, state, and agency policies and procedures.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday to include 1 evening a week.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in mental health and/or substance abuse treatment
- VA clinical license eligibility
- Must be highly knowledgeable and skilled in mental health diagnoses, co-occurring disorders, and crisis intervention. Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to function effectively as a clinical team member in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment requiring various clinical priorities.
- Current VA clinical license
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must have a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence. Employment is contingent upon criminal background check, driving record check, and TB test.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development