Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership within the Loudoun community.
The Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinician provides treatment services to adults participating in the Mental Health Docket program who are on supervised probation and meet criteria for serious mental illness. The Clinician will provide specialized outpatient treatment services to individuals involved in the Mental Health Docket Program.
- Providing individual, family and group counseling for individuals with mental health, substance abuse issues and co-occurring disorders
- Conducting clinical assessments and screenings
- Developing and implementing a person centered treatment plan based on individual’s strengths and needs
- Facilitating intra-agency and interagency coordination
- Working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to include law enforcement, court officials, staff, treatment providers, psychiatrists, family members and other community service providers
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Maintain all clinical records and documentation according to federal state and agency policies
- Monitoring service delivery
Effective oral and written communication skills, strong organizational abilities, and proficiency in electronic health records and operating software programs is required. Work schedule requires the flexibility to include evening hours. Office locations include the Leesburg and Eastern Loudoun Centers.
- Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling
- Minimum 1 year related professional experience in the provision of Mental Health and Substance Abuse services
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Experience and/or background in ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) and IMR (Illness Management and Recovery)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, driving record check, TB test, credit check, successful completion of DBHDS case management modules, and successful completion of Department orientation and training requirements.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development