Our mission at Loudoun County’s Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) is to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
Working under the supervision of the Finance Branch Manager the Management Analyst plays a key role in gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and financial records and providing data and budget analysis.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with a variety of work related to monitoring and reporting on departmental business processes, activities, and outcomes to federal, state and local entities
- Ongoing review and monitoring of the Department’s grants management processes
- Participating in special projects including research of new programs and services
- Budget analysis and preparation, and feasibility analysis
The role requires strong interpersonal skills with an ability to provide meaningful suggestions and actionable insight, backed by data driven analysis. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance competing priorities. Must be detail oriented, innovative, analytical, and a team player.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration, Public Policy, or a related field and 3 years of directly related experience in Budget/Management Analysis or directly related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Master’s degree
- Experience with Oracle EBS
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development