At Loudoun County’s Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS), it is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
Providing leadership to Operations Assistants responsible for an array of administrative supports to promote a person-centered focus and dedication to exceeding customer expectations the Operations Manager will:
- Collaboratively partner with Clinical and Business Operations Programs to improve departmental operations by offering ideas, identifying issues and respecting opposing views
- Provide effective day-to-day leadership and management to promote high performance
- Conduct research to identify best practices, collect and analyze data, and develop reports which may be complex in nature, utilizing independent judgment
- Independently initiate, organize, and implement systems and procedures to efficiently manage business processes
- Manage office spaces to ensure a welcoming and safe work atmosphere for both staff and guests
- Coordinate meeting events and training in collaboration with Departmental staff and trainers.
Successful candidates must have advanced skills with all standard Microsoft Office software, possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School diploma
- Minimum 6 years of related experience, to include demonstrated supervisory experience
Must be able to occasionally work outside of the standard 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule in support of program operations.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development