It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
MHSADS is currently seeking an experienced Team Coordinator to join in the leadership of the Emergency Services Program, which provides crisis intervention and stabilization services to the Loudoun Community 24/7/365. The Emergency Services Team assists individuals in crisis and their families in accessing community resources and treatment options.
The Team Coordinator supports 24 hour crisis response through:
- Clinical consultation/supervision;
- Collaborations with public and private entities;
- Operational oversight;
- Quality assurance/oversight of clinical services;
- Coordination/monitoring of identified sub-programs; and
- Supervisory on-call coverage
Successful candidates are excellent critical thinkers who thrive in a fast paced environment, respond well to rapidly changing priorities, and especially excel in navigating clinical and legal complexities through successful collaborations with individuals, families, and other agencies.
Schedule may include: days, evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays, and county closures, in addition to supervisory on-call to support 24/7/365 community response.
- Professional licensure as a Professional Counselor (LPC), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Clinical Psychologist (LCP) with two years of directly related experience providing crisis intervention and stabilization services to include supervisory experience
- Must be eligible for certification as a Certified Preadmission Screening Clinician (CPASC) in accordance with VA DBHDS regulations. http://www.dbhds.virginia.gov/library/mental%20health%20services/certification%20standards%2051116.pdf
- Must be eligible to be a certified Notary Public
- Must adhere to INOVA Loudoun Hospital Center contractor policies
- Knowledge of the Behavioral Health Code of Virginia
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Must have a valid driver’s license. Employment is contingent upon criminal background check, driving record, and TB test.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development