The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Team Coordinator to join a team that specializes in providing integrated services for individuals with substance abuse, mental health and co-occurring disorders.
The Team Coordinator provides clinical direction and supervision to outpatient clinicians to assure appropriate service delivery and oversees all aspects of team operations, provides consultation and interagency collaboration.
The successful candidate must possess specific education and training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness and substance use disorders. Responsibilities include assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, facilitating groups, providing individual and family therapy. Maintains all clinical records and documentation according to federal, state and agency policies and procedures.
Work schedule will require two evenings per week.
- Requires any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling; and
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience in the provision of mental health and substance abuse services. Supervisory experience is required.
- Professional licensure required; current VA clinical licensure as LPC or LCSW.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development