Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is our mission to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
The Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Team Leader for the Supervised Living Program. Join a well-established team that provides training and supports to individuals with a serious mental illness, with a goal of increasing independence.
Team Leader responsibilities include:
- Provides non-traditional therapeutic supports to individuals in the Supervised Living Program
- Coaching/mentoring Residential Support Professionals
- Providing education and training
- Creating and overseeing the implementation of Individual Service Plans
- Ensuring services are provided in a person-centered strength based manner
- Engaging individuals to participate in their treatment
- Supporting those individuals in engaging in the day-to-day needs at the various homes
- Participates in on-call rotation for clinical supports to the individuals receiving services
The work schedule is flexible and may include day, evening, and/or weekend hours. County vehicles are provided for service delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of compensable work experience in Mental Health, Substance Use, and/or Developmental Disability services
- VA clinical licensure as LPC or LCSW preferred
- Knowledgeable in Person-Centered Practices and Motivational Interviewing
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to function as a member of a Clinical team
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, driving record check, TB test, credit check, successful completion of DBHDS case management modules, and successful completion of Department orientation and training requirements. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development