Are you a passionate individual, committed to helping others? Do you enjoy being an advocate for the individuals you support? It is the mission of MHSADS to connect individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun County community.
The Department Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) is currently seeking an energetic and dynamic QMHP for the position of Intensive Community Treatment (ICT) Vocational Specialist to provide intensive community treatment services to adults with serious mental illness (SMI), and/or co-occurring substance use disorders. The ICT Team serves individuals in scattered sites throughout Loudoun County and is responsible to respond with treatment interventions in non-clinic based settings.
ICT Vocational Specialist:
- Conducts assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, care management and supportive counseling; and interagency consultation and coordination of treatment services.
- Maintains all clinical records and documentation according to Federal, State and Agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to function as a member of a busy, Mobile Clinical Team utilizing advanced clinical skills
- Transports individuals in a program vehicles.
- Provides assessments, promotes readiness and individualized care for anyone interested in employment activities.
Work schedule is flexible and will require day and early evening hours.
- Requires Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field;
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated professional experience in Mental Health, Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and/or Substance Use Disorders
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP);
- VA Clinical License or pursuit thereof (must obtain within 18 months);
- Valid driver's license
PREFERRED: 1 year of directly applicable professional Vocational experience
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, DMV and TB test.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development