It is the mission of Loudoun County's Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services (MHSADS) to promote mental, behavioral and developmental health and wellness by connecting individuals and their families with person-centered, recovery-oriented services and supports in partnership with the Loudoun community.
MHSADS seeks a clinical and administrative leader, who is a licensed mental health professional as the Outpatient Services Branch Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Strategic decision making
- Developing and monitoring outcome measures for multiple programs
- Analyzing operations to identify trends and gaps in the continuum of care
- Conducting utilization reviews
- Ensuring established systems and processes are operating in compliance with licensure standards and other applicable regulatory standards
- Supervision of mid-level Managers to assess program effectiveness and efficiency, treatment quality and fidelity to evidence-based standards
- Professional development of staff
The Outpatient Services Branch Manager has direct management of the following MHSADS programs:
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Program and oversight of clinic locations;
- Intensive Community Treatment;
- Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness;
- Court and Corrections which includes forensic and psychological services.
Represents MHSADS on local, regional, and state steering committees and through the supervision of Outpatient Services Managers and in collaboration with other MHSADS branches, promotes an environment that supports the MHSADS mission, vision and values.
Applicants must possesses:
- Strong diagnostic and treatment clinical expertise;
- Demonstrated ability to provide evidence-based and evidence-informed treatment for individuals who have mental health, substance use and/or developmental disorders;
- Strong critical thinking and systems perspective;
- Skill in utilization review, project management, outcome measures, personnel management and professional development, and budgeting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field with four (4) years related professional
- Supervisory experience is required
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test. Must have a valid driver's license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development