Administrative Specialist II (General Magistrates)
|Date Opened||9/11/2018 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/22/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Department||Thirteenth Judicial Circuit|
|Job Type||Other Area Jobs|
- Answer and direct phone calls. Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Maintain file system and calendar system for the General Magistrate.
- Schedule hearings and meetings.
- Prepare and store dockets.
- Type correspondence, memoranda and other documents. Prepare travel requests and submit for approval and follow up of same.
- Order and maintain court files.
- Type and distribute reports.
- Sort and distribute orders among Family Law Judges for their respective signatures.
- Coordinate special court reporter when needed.
- Maintain a supply of forms.
- Order office supplies.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume with salary history, cover letter, three professional or academic references and current State of Florida application (located at www.fljud13.org) in one (1) PDF file via email to email@example.com.
NOTICE: Please note that future vacancies in this same classification may be filled as a result of this recruitment. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. If you need accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please call (813) 272-6330.