|Date Opened||12/4/2017 12:01:00 PM|
|Department||Tampa Sports Authority|
In addition, the Ticket Taker shall follow the Authority operational policies and procedures designed to promote efficiency of operation, quality of service and a safe work environment.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge in all Event operational rules, procedures, and programs
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of fellow employees and the general public
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in the English language
- Ability to work irregular schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Scans tickets at all gates at Raymond James Stadium during events.
- Provides excellent customer service by interacting with the general public in a friendly, courteous, cooperative, and professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
Applicants are encouraged to use the online application -- once completed, you may re-use it "as is" for any number of additional jobs or you may customize it for additional jobs.
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Ask a Question||To retrieve forgotten UserIDs and Passwords, or to ask a question, you may send us an email at email@example.com.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.