Performs duties identifying, inspecting, and condition coding county utilities assets and provide an accurate inventory and condition of assets. Ensures adherence to documented asset management program and procedures. Assists maintenance and operational personnel in set up or ongoing modification/condition code updates of asset data base on work performed and ensures all assets are covered by preventative or corrective maintenance work orders or replacement/repair programs.
Graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate; and
Three years experience utilizing a computerized asset/work management system to assist maintenance and operational personnel in planning, scheduling, and/or implementing preventative and corrective maintenance activities
Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies noted below.
• Customer Commitment – Proactively seeks to understand the needs of our customers and provide the highest standard of service.
• Dedication to Professionalism and Integrity – Demonstrates and promotes fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust throughout the organization and with the public we serve.
• Organizational Excellence – Takes ownership for excellence through one’s personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement of our operations.
• Success through Teamwork – Collaborates and builds partnerships through trust and the open exchange of diverse ideas and perspectives to achieve organizational goals.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of primary operational activities and assets of the utility, associated personnel, and work processes.
• Knowledge of Asset Management system applications, utilization, strategy, and practice. • Knowledge of planning methods, budgeting, scheduling tools, project management techniques and forecasting.
• Skill in recognizing interdependencies and monitoring performance.
• Skill in recognizing inefficiencies or inadequacies in work methods, business processes, returns on investment, staff time, or resource utilization.
• Ability to assimilate, organize, and utilize large amounts of information.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of education and technically ability.
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform some or all of the activities described below.
CLASS: UTASCOGENM; EST: 10/20/2014 10:30:00 AM; REV: 10/20/2014 10:30:00 AM;