Performs advanced skilled creative and technical work involved in designing, illustrating, laying out, producing and reproducing a variety of graphic materials and displays with platform design applications. Utilization of commercial art techniques and the ability to design and develop graphic material to illustrate programs, issues and ideas for publication, exhibition and technical use. Exercises team leadership and coordination responsibility with internal staff and external clients and vendors.
· Customer Commitment - Proactively seeks to understand the needs of our
customers and provide the highest standards of service.
· Dedication to Professionalism and Integrity - Demonstrates and promotes
fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust
throughout the organization and with the public we serve.
· Organizational Excellence - Takes ownership for excellence through
one's personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement
of our operations.
· Success through Teamwork - Collaborates and builds partnerships
through trust and the open exchange of diverse ideas and
perspectives to achieve organizational goals.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
print and digital media.
· Provides design leadership on projects and supervises staff in creating
concepts, comps, layouts and final art.
· Develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety
· Creates designs and completes graphics work necessary for the preparation of
assigned projects for display or reproduction including publication covers,
brochures, pamphlets, signs, slides, emblems, charts, graphs, maps,
letterheads, certificates, and forms.
· Creates graphics for the Hillsborough television website to ensure that
programming data is current and to inform citizens of upcoming events.
· Designs, creates and updates computer graphics and artwork for various
television purposes, including videotext bulletin board that is displayed
between television programs.
· Provide project management for an entire marketing campaign, not just
the production of specific pieces, and demonstrate an ability to keep staff
within established deadlines.
· Confers with department representatives to determine job requirements, budget,
concept/design of job, and review of work performed.
This classification description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all-inclusive list of the duties associated with a particular position. Management may require incumbents to perform job duties other than those contained in this document at any time.
CLASS: SRCGDGENP; EST: 10/1/2015; REV: ;