Food & Beverage Attendant
|Date Opened||5/24/2019 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/30/2019 12:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$8.46 - $13.11/hour|
|Department||Tampa Sports Authority|
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Food and Beverage Attendant shall be responsible for customer services duties in the operation of food and beverage operations ensuring that sales and services are provided in an efficient, effective, and timely manner.
In addition, the Food and Beverage Attendant shall be responsible for adherence to Authority operational policies and procedures designed to promote efficiency of operation and quality of service.
Completion of the ninth grade; and
Possession of a valid Driver license.
- Assists in providing a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in greeting guests while completing the following activities in the food and beverage department: take food and beverage orders, collecting payments, operating cash registers, preparing food and beverages, answering telephone, serving alcohol beverages, providing directions and providing other information on pricing and food/beverage selection as needed.
- Assists in verifying and reconciling cash drawer upon completion of work shift. Prepare deposit slip to be included in daily cash receipts.
- Assists with inventory control measures to complete monthly inventory counts as needed. Review and report any inconsistencies in cash or inventory to the Lead Food and Beverage Attendant and/or Operations Manager in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that food and beverage preparation and serving areas are kept in a clean and neat manner in accordance within established food preparation regulations.
- Assists in providing a safe environment free of harassment for department employees and ensure compliance with all Authority policies, applicable OSHA standards and local, state, and federal laws including the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
Applicants are encouraged to use the online application -- once completed, you may re-use it "as is" for any number of additional jobs or you may customize it for additional jobs.
|Fill out the
Supplemental Questionnaire and
Application NOW using the Internet.
Clicking the link above will navigate you to the Employment Opportunities Page website for you to apply for this job.
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Ask a Question||To retrieve forgotten UserIDs and Passwords, or to ask a question, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.