Court Program Specialist I
|Date Opened||11/29/2018 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||12/10/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Department||Thirteenth Judicial Circuit|
|Job Type||Other Area Jobs|
Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, psychology, sociology or a closely related social science field and two years of related experience. Substitutions: Master’s degree may substitute for the experience. Additional relevant experience may substitute for the recommended education level on a year-to-year basis.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Excellent organizational skills required. Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and logically. Ability to work tactfully with the public and professionals. Ability to use discretion concerning confidential information. Must be extremely sensitive to the needs and welfare of children, be highly self-motivated and able to work independently. Must be available to work flexible hours, working 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m., Tuesday – Friday & occasional Sundays. Must successfully clear Level Two background screening. Incumbent must be professional in all regards.
- Supervises and records court ordered visitations at the CJC while accurately documenting interactions, providing a synopsis of the visitation as well as other pertinent information related to the visitation.
- Provides interventions during visits, as required.
- Provides orientation of the facility to the parties and children involved.
- Reviews the Visitation Agreement and policies/procedures with the parties.
- Communicates risk assessment information with security personnel.
- Provides case management for assigned cases, including intake and coordination of visitations.
- Prepares for and provides court testimonies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
TO APPLY: Submit 1) cover letter, 2) resume, 3) current State of Florida Application and Addendum (located only at www.fljud13.org) in (1) PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE THE 3 REQUIREMENTS ABOVE TO BE SCREENED FOR POTENTIAL INTERVIEW.
NOTICE: Please note that future vacancies in this same classification may be filled as a result of this recruitment. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. Requests for ADA accommodation to participate in the application/selection process should be directed to (813) 272-6330.