Court Program Specialist I - Advocate
|Date Opened||3/12/2018 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/26/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Department||Thirteenth Judicial Circuit|
|Job Type||Other Area Jobs|
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: General knowledge of court processes and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Public or Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Sociology, or a closely-related social science field; and
Two years of professional administrative related experience.
Substitution: Master’s degree may substitute for two years of the experience.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Ability to conduct research and compose technical reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Ability to deal tactfully with others.
- Ability to use a personal computer and word processing applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to use discretion when handling confidential information.
- Ability to work with families in crisis from diverse backgrounds.
- Incumbent must be professional in all regards.
- Coordinates services and the flow of information and resources to child victims and their families.
- Relays information in team case review meetings.
- Provides statistical reports, case management reports,VOCA grant generated reports, etc.
- Assists in the development & maintenance of a resource directory that will assist child victims and their families.
TO APPLY: Submit 1) cover letter, 2) resume, 3) current State of Florida Application and Addendum (located only at www.fljud13.org) in (1) PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE THE 3
REQUIREMENTS ABOVE TO BE SCREENED FOR POTENTIAL INTERVIEW.
NOTICE: Please note that future vacancies in this same classification may be filled as a result of this recruitment. Applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. If you need accommodation to participate in the application/selection process, please call (813) 272-6330.
* The successful candidate will be hired at the minimum salary. This position is dependent upon grant funding.