Technical Solutions Specialist II (OnBase)
|Date Opened||5/30/2019 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||6/13/2019 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$65,603.20 - $101,670.40/year|
|Department||Clerk of Circuit Court|
|Job Type||Open Recruitment|
As a member of our working team, you will occupy a position offering a unique challenge. You are, in effect, working both for your neighbors and yourself while constantly improving your community. You are a public employee performing essential services for the people of Hillsborough County. Our county’s citizens are affected by your on-the-job performance and their opinions of our organization are directly influenced by your conduct. Wherever you work in the Clerk’s organization, please keep in mind the trust that the people of Hillsborough County have placed in your hands. By meeting all of your responsibilities in the most efficient and courteous manner possible, you will find your efforts rewarding.
Job opportunities are offered first to current Clerk of the Circuit Court Employees. If a Clerk employee is not selected, consideration will be then given to applicants outside of the office.
This office reserves the right to consider how your application is prepared. It will be considered only if it is written with clarity and contains the required transcripts, certificates and licenses or other specified documents.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- At least 2 years of knowledge in applicable software solutions in HTML, C#, SQL.
- At least 2 years of knowledge in applicable software solutions in OnBase Administration, Unity client, Thick Client, Configuration client, OnBase Studio, and development.
- At least 2 years of applicable software solutions knowledge and experience with key OnBase modules, and configuration on building Doc types, Key words, and Custom queries. Also knowledge in Production batch scanning, Document Import Processing (DIP), Virtual Print driver, Office & Outlook integration, Advanced Capture, Interactive Data Capture, OnBase folders, and Workflow.
- A valid current 2 year certification, from Hyland for an OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Systems Administration OCSA or OnBase Certified Installer OCI.
- A valid current 2 year certification, from Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Advanced Systems Administration OCSA or OnBase Certified Installer OCI.
- A valid current 2 year certification, Hyland OnBase certification in OnBase Certified Work Flow Administration or OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer OCWE.
- Proficient knowledge in gathering requirements, documenting, developing, presenting, testing, and implementing.
- Strong experience and knowledge in customer service and presentations.
- Extensive experience in relating business processes into technical solutions, development and modifications of workflow processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university in a related discipline, e.g. B.A. or B.S. in Management Information Systems and
• 2 years of experience in applicable software solutions
• Note: Degree is preferred but will consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-specific competencies noted below
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to organize work, establishes priorities, meet established deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
• Maintains and modifies existing systems to support user needs.
• Converts specifications about business problems into programming instructions.
• Determines the potential solutions and tests them both for technical and business compatibility.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Responsible for system enhancements, new development, and support
• Gathers user requirements, designing, developing and team/business review sessions
• Troubleshoots and resolves software issues of considerable complexity
• Assesses situations and suggests process improvements
• Documents system problems and resolutions for future reference
• Writes and maintains system documentation
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform one or more of the activities described below.
• Discusses report requirements and data availability with users; discusses system impact with appropriate functional areas; advises users on the feasibility of converting to automated systems and assists in formulating objectives.
• Analyzes program problems and modifies as required.
• Develops, writes and maintains complete program documentation to include user instructions.
• Tests programs or scripts, analyzes output, and ensures modifications are made as necessary to meet objectives.
• Maintains and modifies existing systems to support user needs.
• Provides technical assistance and may instruct others in the principles and techniques of programming.
• Evaluates new technological innovations in relation to existing systems and makes recommendations to management.
• Performs other related duties as required.
This classification description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all inclusive list of the duties associated with a particular position. Management may require incumbents to perform job duties other than those contained in this document at any time.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE: Preference will ONLY be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation to support entitlement to preference MUST be provided at the time of application.
RESPONSE/RECOVERY ACTIVITIES: Employees may be required to participate in response/recovery activities in response to a major emergency or natural disasters affecting County operations. In such situations, every effort will be made to maintain operations, but employees may be assigned to carry out response activities suited to their skills and capabilities.
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Clerk of the Circuit Court provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.
Clerk of the Circuit Court welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, veterans, and persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons in the application and testing process. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation requests will be on a case-by-case basis.