|Date Opened||3/2/2018 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/16/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$67,808.00 - $108,513.60/year|
|Department||Information & Innovation Ofc|
|Job Type||Open Recruitment|
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- ServiceNow Certified or Comparable ITSM Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified or Comparable ITSM Implementation Specialist
The Systems Engineer, performing as the ITSM Administrator, will be required to demonstrate mastery of ServiceNow or a comparable ITSM System and will need to possess the skills and essential knowledge necessary to manage the configuration, implementation and maintenance of the ITSM system used by the County.
Five years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform or comparable ITSM system as a certified ITSM Administrator / Developer in an enterprise-wide, multi-tier ITSM production environment; and
ServiceNow Certified or Comparable ITSM System Administrator.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-specific competencies noted below; and
ServiceNow Certified or Comparable ITSM System Administrator.
- Customer Commitment - Proactively seeks to understand the needs of our customers and provide the highest standards of service
- Dedication to Professionalism and Integrity - Demonstrates and promotes fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust throughout the organization and with the public we serve
- Organizational Excellence - Takes ownership for excellence through one's personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement of our operations
- Success through Teamwork - Collaborates and builds partnerships through trust and the open exchange of diverse ideas and perspectives to achieve organizational goals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform day to day support and maintenance of the ITSM platform, work with the Enterprise Information Management team to develop solutions within the ITSM system and coordinate support and development efforts.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the ITSM platform. Advise teams on design, development and overall ITSM best practices.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in the ITSM system.
- Develop ITSM software solutions using the County ITSM system application conventions.
- Provide requested enhancements to the existing ITSM applications. Work with functional and administrator teams to deliver automated workflow solutions within the County ITSM system.
- Facilitate and support the roll-out of new applications and enhancements within the County ITSM system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advance knowledge of ITSM systems and data structures. Use of documentation platforms for project and technical documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of ITSM system engineering, design and architecture. Advanced knowledge developing, maintaining and supporting ITSM system infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards, characteristics, features and troubleshooting methods associated with ITSM systems and applications.
- Advance ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple complex projects, tasks and time to meet delivery dates.
- Advance ability to develop, edit, and present technical designs concepts, project plans, and produce clear and detail technical specifications and other technical reports.
- Advanced ability to work independently and analyze, interpret and accurately summarize complex business processes and detailed information.
- Advance ability to troubleshoot complex ITSM technical issues.
- Ability to work effectively with others and provide superior customer service to end-users.
- Work effectively with others and provide superior customer service to end-users.
- Project professionalism and be a role model to peers and subordinate positions.
We offer much more than the competitive pay you expect. We value our employees and Hillsborough County Government is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. And because we understand that no two people are exactly alike, you can choose what best suits the needs of you and your family.
- Health Plan: The County pays towards health insurance premiums for all employees. Employees can select from three health care plan options. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Dental Insurance: Employees are eligible to enroll in the dental coverage and choose from four options: High DMO, Low DMO, a network Open Access Plan, and a PPO. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Vision Care: Employees and their dependents are eligible to enroll in the vision coverage. Co-payment coverage includes exams, lens and frame, as well as an allowable contact lens expense. Coverage is effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides all employees and family members with professional, confidential counseling sessions. All employees and dependents are afforded up to six (6) free visits per Plan year. Coverage begins on the first day of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Employees may be reimbursed up to $1,000 (undergraduate), $2000 (graduate) per fiscal year for classes at an accredited college or university for courses that enhance your ability to perform your current job duties.
- Holidays: Employees receive up to 12 paid holidays per year.
Visit our Employee Benefits page for more exciting details.
Do you qualify for Veteran's Preference? Preference will only be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation that clearly shows dates of service, campaign awards or medals received, and character of discharge (DD-214 Member-4 or Service-2 copy) to support entitlement to preference must be provided at the time of application.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Hillsborough County Government provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hillsborough County Government complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hillsborough County welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, veterans, and persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons in the application and testing process. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation requests will be on a case-by-case basis.
Hillsborough County Government expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hillsborough County Government’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Hillsborough County is a drug free workplace.
Employees may be required to participate in response/recovery activities in response to a major emergency or natural disasters affecting County operations. In such situations, every effort will be made to maintain operations, but employees may be assigned to carry out response activities suited to their skills and capabilities. *MON*