Application Instructions for Justice and Inclusion Administrator
Please fill out the application completely.
You must submit your application and supplemental questionnaire, if applicable, to the City of Dayton by the closing date unless the announcement directs otherwise. Applications are only accepted when a job is open. A separate application must be completed for each position. Applications that do not contain complete education or employment history, responses to all supplemental questions, and required supporting materials will not receive further consideration and will be deemed an incomplete application. Your chronological resume is encouraged on the Resume tab, but is not required.
- This application will be used as part of the selection process. Your responses will be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualifications of the job. If an exam is required, your application and answers to supplemental questions will determine if you meet the minimum qualifications of a competitive job class.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that you fail to indicate or describe fully.
- Do not leave any answer spaces blank; if a question does not apply, write "N/A".
- Although you may include a resume to further describe your qualifications, it does not substitute for completing the application form. An incomplete application form may result in disqualification. Do NOT write "see resume" in your work history, education, or responses to any supplemental questions. Writing "see resume" may disqualify your application.
- Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
- Read the Announcement carefully for specific filing instructions, supplemental questions, and final filing dates.
- Please review your contact information to confirm it is current and make any updates as needed.
- When entering your information, do not use all caps or all small letters. Please use sentence formatting with both capital and small letters, like this example of a street address: 123 E. Jones Street.
- If you are copying and pasting information from a Word document, save the Word document as text, open in Notepad, and copy and paste the information from Notepad to remove all hidden Word formatting and special characters.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Create a user account
- Before submitting your application to City of Dayton, it is your responsibility
to ensure correctness of all information submitted in the application. If you would
like a copy of the application for your records, it is your responsibility to print
a copy of the application.
You are required to provide a valid email address. Check to be sure that you
receive an email confirming that your application was sent to City of Dayton. This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application. You should
receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Send"
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact
City of Dayton. If you fail to do so,
your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all
information you transmit over the internet.