- hourly / - monthly / - annual
1. Collects, assembles, enters, stores, organizes, manipulates, retrieves and prints data using a computer and peripheral equipment.
2. Uses and may install standard software packages such as data base processing, spreadsheets, form design or customized software designed for a particular application.
3. Reviews program forms or printouts to determine the accuracy and consistency of the material being processed.
4. Detects and analyzes computer problems, defining them to hardware, software or operator error; rectifies operator error and by using manuals and utility software which is used to identify software problems, corrects the problem; hardware defects are referred to the vendor.
5. Modifies computer programs for meeting program and management information requirements.
6. May make backup of data tapes of floppy diskettes to provide against loss of data.
7. May monitor telecommunications data and correct message omissions of errors.
8. Performs related work as required.