- hourly / - monthly / - annual
1. Reviews reports involving identified specialized/underserved cases to include Human Trafficking, High Risk Domestic Violence, overdose deaths, intoxicated drivers, survivors or homicide victims, hate and/or bias crimes.
2. Provides initial contact including crisis intervention, information and referral either directly or through other victim service staff (based upon on call status, jurisdiction, etc.)
3. Provides initial contact to include crisis intervention, information and referral to victims of other crimes not specified as underserved (domestic violence, sexual assault, exploitation etc.)
4. Provides victims assistance by accompanying persons to courts and hospitals
5. Writes reports to summarize cases and maintains a database to track victim contact by victimization, type of contact and servicers provided.
6. Respond to calls on the 24 hour hotline. Respond to crime scenes or accidents with Victim Services Officers to provide immediate assistance to victims and/or families.
7. Educate and provide outreach to community groups. Maintain contact with all law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders.
8. Participate on specialized multi-disciplinary teams specific to the underserved crime areas listed above. Participate in special crime blitz operations to provide immediate service to victims as scheduled by law enforcement.
9. Performs related work as required.