College intern candidates must:
- Be attending a Delaware college or university OR be a state of Delaware resident.
- Receive college credit for serving an internship.
- Complete a State of Delaware application.
- Undergo a criminal background check.
- Participate in a one-on-one interview with the internship coordinator.
- Be aware that DSP internships are unpaid positions and are available on a limited basis, dependent upon operational need.
The college internship program coordinator will facilitate the internship while communicating with the involved college or university to monitor progress.
7/28/2017 2:53:00 PM; REV:
7/28/2017 2:53:00 PM;