The Administrative Office of the Courts is responsible for the delivery of quality education and training programs for Delaware's Judicial Branch employees. Training delivery is conducted through a variety of mediums (in person training, remote training, and online training) for a broad and varied audience with diverse needs and backgrounds.
- Some college and/or an Associate's degree
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
- Class facilitation
- Planning for and staffing the educational retreats
- Administrative tasks, including:
- Scheduling CPR training
- Coordinating/scheduling training with other providers/trainers
- Assigning New Employee Orientation curriculum
- Adding new sessions to the State training website
- Running reports
- Creating/publishing Training Newsletter
- Data collection
- Designing/Developing new courses
- High School diploma
- Ability to multi-task and posses strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate, oversee, and follow through on work assignments in order to obtain desired results.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems/needs/issues, asses impacts, and make recommendations.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively, both verbally, and in writing.
- Must be willing to speak in public (Selected applicants should be ready to deliver a 15 minute oral presentation as part of the selection process).
- Must have a friendly, helpful, and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to travel statewide (up to 10%).
Additional Posting Information
A teleworking option may be extended to the employee selected for this position if the criteria is met per the Delaware Judicial Branch Telework Policy.
Conditions of Hire
- A satisfactory criminal background check is required as a condition of employment
- Direct deposit of paychecks is required as a condition of employment.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) 739-5458. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
The State of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek out a workforce representative of Delaware including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.