|Opening Date||10/1/2022 12:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||10/21/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Type of Recruitment||Open Competitive|
|Salary||Yearly: III $51,337.00 Min - $64,171.00 Mid, IV $54,750.00 Min - $68,438.0 Mid|
|Shift Hours||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Agency||DHR/Division of Personnel Management|
Carvel State Office Building:
(820 N French St., Wilmington, DE, 19801)
(122 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. South, Dover, DE, 19901)
|Contact Name||Employment Services|
The State Human Resources Analyst III-IV creates reports and dashboards based on historical data from PHRST and other applicable systems to forecast employee trends and possible workforce results derived from data. Analyzes State and industry data to provide staffing recommendations. Conducts systematic assessment of workforce content and composition issues, including projected candidate availability to recommend talent management solutions. Track current and newly hired employees' skills and abilities to detect skills gaps for current employees and identify areas where skills need to be upgraded via training or outside applicants/resources. Develop and implement an effective, strategic, ongoing workforce plan.
Applicants who do not possess the preferred qualification will still be eligible to compete for this position if job requirements are met.
1. Two years’ experience in performing human resource analysis and consultation in support of a human resource function.
2. Two years’ experience in providing guidance, direction and recommendations to employees, management or others on inquiries and/or challenges.
3. Two years' experience in researching, analyzing and interpreting data and presenting findings.
5. One year of experience in ensuring compliance with human resource laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
Four years of professional human resource experience.
In addition to the above requirement, applicants must meet all of the job requirements below:
2. Three years’ experience in performing human resource analysis and consultation in support of a human resource function.
3. Three years’ experience in providing guidance, direction and recommendations to employees, management or others on inquiries and/or challenges.
4. Three years’ experience in researching, analyzing and interpreting data and presenting findings.
5. Two years’ experience in ensuring compliance with human resource laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. The State of Delaware Executive Branch participates in the Federal E-Verify system where the State will provide the federal government with each new hires Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information refer to our job seeker resources.
To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit our website at https://dhr.delaware.gov/benefits/
The application and supplemental questionnaire are evaluated based upon a rating of your education, training and experience as they relate to the job requirements of the position. It is essential that you provide complete and accurate information on your application and the supplemental questionnaire to include dates of employment, job title and job duties. For education and training, list name of educational provider, training course titles and summary of course content. Narrative information supplied in response to the questions must be supported by the information supplied on the application including your employment, education and training history as it relates to the job requirements.
Once you have submitted your application on-line, all future correspondence related to your application will be sent via email. Please keep your contact information current. You may also view all correspondence sent to you by the State of Delaware in the “My Applications” tab at StateJobs.Delaware.gov.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) 739-5458. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
The State of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek out a workforce representative of Delaware including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.