This Position is EXEMPT from the State of Delaware Merit System
|Opening Date||8/11/2022 12:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||8/31/2022 11:59:00 PM|
|Type of Recruitment||Exempt-Non Merit|
|Salary||Yearly: $30,672.00/Min - $38,340.00/Mid|
|Shift Hours||Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Agency||Jud/AOC-Court Services /|
(405 N. King Street, Wilmington, DE, 19801)
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
1. Experience in accounting support which includes performing financial transactions such as classifying, computing, verifying, recording/posting, reconciling, audit/examination, summarizing financial data, and compiling reports.
2. Experience in data collection which includes collecting, compiling, and maintaining data from multiple sources such as files, records, databases, customers, staff, or others.
3. Experience in applying laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
4. Experience in record keeping which includes maintaining records, logs, and filing systems.
5. Experience in using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire, and report on data.
6. Ability to communicate courteously and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Full-time Judicial Branch employees are eligible for FREE parking!!!!
To learn more about the comprehensive benefit package please visit our website at https://dhr.delaware.gov/benefits/
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an auxiliary aid or service please call (302) 739-5458. TDD users should call the Delaware Relay Service Number 1-800-232-5460 for assistance.
The State of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage and seek out a workforce representative of Delaware including race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.