This position is Exempt from the State of Delaware
|Opening Date||4/16/2021 12:00:00 AM|
|Closing Date||4/29/2021 11:59:00 PM|
|Type of Recruitment||Exempt-Non Merit|
|Salary||Yearly: $67,313.00 - $80,775.00|
|Shift Hours||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Agency||DTI/Operations Office /EDL|
William Penn Building: (801 Silver Lake Blvd, Dover, DE, 19904)
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
Looking for a rewarding career in the fast-paced technology industry? Look no further!
The Department of Technology & Information (DTI) is Delaware’s central IT organization committed to providing technology services and collaborative solutions for Delaware while working to improve the lives of Delawareans through advanced technologies that innovate government services.
In addition to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest, DTI acknowledges and values the diversity of our employees. DTI recognizes that fostering a diverse workforce provides remarkable benefits in terms of innovative thinking, increased collection of skills and experiences, greater teamwork, and higher morale.
To learn more visit DTI’s Website at https://dti.delaware.gov/
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, DTI has implemented temporary telecommuting arrangements for newly hired employees whose job duties are conducive to working from home. These arrangements are expected to be short term and will be monitored by DTI supervisors.
The ANALYST is expected to possess strong technical proficiency in one or more of the core Technology Domains, technical proficiency in several others, and technical awareness in the rest.
The ANALYST will report to the Service Support Administrator. Day to Day task management may be provided by a Senior Analyst in the workgroup.
The Technology Domains include the following:
· End-User Support and Management
· Endpoint Support, Management and Security Solutions
· File, Print and Terminal Service Management
· Subnet Management Solutions
· Virtual Desktop and Application Infrastructure (VDI) Support
· Network Support/Troubleshooting
Applicants who do not possess the preferred qualification will still be eligible to compete for this position if job requirements are met.
· Ability to read\write Powershell Scripts with a focus on Active Directory and Windows Server\Win10 Operating Systems
· Advanced experience building and deploying silent installations using software deployment tools
· Advanced experience in Windows/LINUX/Mac OS environments
· Experience in Desktop and application virtualization – VMware VDI & Citrix
· Experience in writing SQL queries
· Experience in the methods and techniques for installing, configuring, securing and upgrading software products
Please attach a resume with your online application or use the resume tab in DEL to provide a detailed description of how your education, training and/or experience meets each job requirement including employer, experience/responsibilities and dates (month/year) of employment/training.
· Possession of a Bachelor's degree in an I/T discipline strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
· Three or more years of technical experience in one or more of the core technical requirements and related product support in a 24x7 operational environment. Experience should include installation and configuration, securing, version testing, debugging, installation of patches, direct technical vendor interactions, tuning and disaster recovery. Specific technical components and/or skills are preferred for each of the Technology Domains listed below:
o End-User Support and Management
o Endpoint Support, Management and Security Solutions
o File, Print and Terminal Service Management
o Subnet Management Solutions
o Virtual Desktop and Application Infrastructure (VDI) Support
o Network Support/Troubleshooting
· Experience with configuration management tools and practices.
· Experienced in Level 3 end-user computing support.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. DTI participates in the Federal E-Verify system where we will provide the federal government with each Executive Branch new hires Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information refer to our Job Seeker Resources web page.
DTI does not provide employment-based sponsorship.