Information Technology Analyst 3
|Date Opened||9/13/2019 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$93,093 - $119,596/year (*New State employees start at minimum of salary range)|
|Job Type||Open to the Public|
|Close Date||9/23/2019 11:59:00 PM|
Are you a hardworking, dedicated, and motivated IT professional? Are you an effective leader looking to showcase your project management skills? Do you have experience performing complex work for multiple projects at once while working with a creative and dynamic team?
If so, we have an exceptional opportunity for you. The Connecticut Department of Transportation is eagerly seeking a highly skilled and motivated .NET Web Application Developer/Project Manager (ITA 3). This position resides in our Technology Services, Development Systems Unit.
As one of the state's largest agencies, we have approximately 3,000 employees statewide. Our Mission is to provide a safe and efficient intermodal transportation network that improves the quality of life and promotes economic vitality for the State and the region.
Does this sound like the type of agency that you wish to work for? If so, we want you to apply today for a chance to join our team.
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Your schedule will be Monday through Friday
• We offer a competitive benefits package including health/dental insurance, generous paid time off, retirement plan, alternate work schedule options and a multitude of other benefits.
• Centrally located in Newington, CT with easy access from major highways and by public transportation.
• You will have the convenience of an on-site, low-cost fitness center, on-site cafeteria, and ample free parking.
In order to be considered for this job opening, you must meet the Minimum and Preferred Qualifications as listed on the job posting. You must specify your qualifications on your application. Applicants who previously applied to Recruitment #190625-7605FD-001, with a closing of 7/10/19, for this same position, should NOT reapply.
Applicants must include a resume within the "Resume Tab" of their application. Ensure that your application is completed before submitting it. Applicants will be unable to make revisions once their application is submitted into the JobAps system.
NOTE: At any point during the recruitment process, applicants may be required to submit additional documentation which supports their qualification (s) for this position. This documents may include: performance appraisals, cover letters, college transcripts, verification of degree completion, foreign education equivalency reports from a recognized USA accrediting service, licensure, employment/supervisory references, etc.
Interviews will be limited to candidates whose experience and training most closely meet the requirements of the position. The candidate pool resulting from this posting may be used to fill Information Technology Analyst 3 vacancies that occur at the Department of Transportation, Bureau of Finance & Administration, Department of Technology Services, in the next twelve (12) months. Candidates who are offered and accept a position with the State of Connecticut are bound by the State Code of Ethics for Public Officials and State Employees which is available at www.ct.gov/ethics.
Due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to provide confirmation of receipt or status during the recruitment process. Updates will be provided through your JobAps portal account.
Should you have questions pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Maribel Flores at Maribel.email@example.com. Reference ITA3 #104184.
1. College training in management information systems, computer science or information technology related area may be substituted for the General Experience on the basis of fifteen (15) semester hours equaling six (6) months of experience to a maximum of four (4) years for a Bachelor's degree.
2. A Master's degree in management information systems, computer science or electrical engineering may be substituted for one (1) additional year of the General Experience.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.