|Date Opened||5/10/2019 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$55,797* - $70,999/year (*New hires to State employment start at minimum of salary range)|
|Job Type||Open to the Public|
|Close Date||5/17/2019 11:59:00 PM|
All applicants must include a resume within the "Resume Tab" of their application with their submission. Please Note: You will be unable to make revisions once you submit your application for this posting to the JobAps system.
Should you have questions pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Sabrina Betts at email@example.com or (860) 424-4985.
This position will be filled in accordance with reemployment, SEBAC, transfer, promotion and merit employment rules.
NOTE: At any point during the recruitment process, applicants may be required to submit documentation which support their qualification(s) for this position. These documents may include: performance reviews, supervisory references, college transcripts, licensure, etc., at the discretion of the hiring agency.
If selected to interview, please bring the following at the time of interview:
Non State Employee: Three (3) professional references from current or former Supervisor.
State Employee: Two (2) most recent service ratings at the time of interview
Four (4) years of experience in complex clerical work in one or more fiscal/administrative functions such as accounting, accounts examining, budget management, grant administration, human resources, payroll, or purchasing.
Note: Complex clerical work is defined as generally routine fiscal/ administrative work, such as financial record keeping or examining, bookkeeping, requisitioning or payroll preparation at or above the level of Financial Clerk. Descriptions of these fiscal/administrative functions are attached
1. College training may be substituted for the General Experience on the basis of fifteen (15) semester hours equalling one-half (1/2) year of experience to a maximum of two (2) years.
2. One (1) year as a Pre-Professional Trainee in fiscal/administrative work may be substituted for the General Experience.
• Experience with Core-CT Financials - Accounts Payable and Suppliers
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience creating Excel spreadsheets to track multi-year data
• Experience reconciling vendor statements
• Experience working in a business office
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.