Southbury Training School
|Date Opened||4/18/2019 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$10.10 - $14.00/hr depending upon education and relevant experience|
|Close Date||5/21/2019 11:59:00 PM|
The Department of Developmental Services has three (3) seasonal Lifeguard positions who work under the general direction of the DS Residential Program Supervisor at Southbury, Connecticut.
Hours of Work: These are full-time seasonal positions from April 26, 2019 to September 12, 2019; Schedule will be flexible.
Pay rate is $10.10 - $14.00 per hour depending upon educations and relevant experience.
Applicants must meet the Minimum Qualifications as listed on the job opening and must specify their qualifications on their application.
Please Note: You will be unable to make revisions once you submit your application for this posting to the JobAps system.
• Must be at least 18 years old as of April 26, 2019
• Must possess certification in the following: Lifesaving from a national accredited organization (i.e. American Red Cross, YMCA, Ellis & Associates, etc.),
• All certifications must be valid from the beginning to the end of the working period.
• Applicants must be able to work for the full season and must complete all required DDS training.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, will be required to travel.
Should you have questions pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Rosemarie Jensen at Rosemarie.Jensen@ct.gov or 203-294-5032.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to participate fully and fairly under the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact Renee LaBarge, DDS EEO Director at 860-418-6022 or email@example.com.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.