|Date Opened||4/11/2019 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$65,288* - $85,247/year (*New State employees start at the minimum)|
|Job Type||Open to the Public|
|Close Date||4/20/2019 11:59:00 PM|
The State of Connecticut, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) seeks qualified individuals for the position of Maintenance Supervisor 2 (Plumbing and Steamfitting), Position # CV 25351. This position is located at Connecticut Valley Hospital, Cotter Building-Plumbing Shop, Middletown, CT 06457. This is a full-time, thirty-seven and one half (37.50) hours per week position. The schedule is as follows: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please ensure that your application is complete. You will be unable to make revisions once you submit your application into the JobAps system. If selected for further consideration you may be required to provide your last two (2) Service Ratings.
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Deb Robinson, DMHAS HR, (860) 262-5819 or Deborah.A.Robinson@ct.gov.
Three (3) years of the General Experience must have included performing highly skilled duties in the trade area indicated by the parenthetical title.
Note: For State Employees, this is interpreted at or above the level of Qualified Craft Worker.
1. Incumbents in this class will be required by the appointing authority to possess and retain appropriate current licenses, permits and/or certifications including possession and retention of a license as a Unlimited Journeyperson in the trade area indicated by the parenthetical title.
2. Incumbents in this class may be required to travel.
1. Incumbents in this class must have adequate physical strength, stamina, physical agility and visual and auditory acuity, and must maintain such physical fitness as to be able to perform the duties of the class.
2. A physical examination may be required.
1. Incumbents in this class may be required to lift moderate to heavy weights; may be exposed to extreme weather conditions and to risk of injury from equipment.
2. The appointing authority may require completion of an asbestos removal program consistent with EPA guidelines for operations and maintenance during employment in this class. Incumbents may be required to use protective equipment such as respirators and safety goggles.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.