|Date Opened||1/18/2019 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$90.71 - $108.20/hour|
|Job Type||Open to the Public|
|Close Date||3/31/2019 11:59:00 PM|
The State of Connecticut, Department of Children and Families (DCF), currently has a vacancy for a Principal Psychiatrist within the Hospital inpatient service, located at the Albert J. Solnit Children's Center - South Campus in Middletown, CT. This is a part time position (68 hours biweekly). The schedule is Monday through Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays 10:30 am - 4:30pm.
All applicants must include a resume within the “Resume Tab” of their application.
Should you have questions pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Jaime Sanz at email@example.com, (860) 704-4264.
1. Incumbents in this class must possess and retain a license to practice medicine and surgery in Connecticut. A temporary license may be granted for a period not to exceed one (1) year.
2. Incumbents in this class must possess and maintain eligibility for participation in federal health care programs as defined in 42 U.S. 1320a-7b(f).
3. Incumbents in this class may be required to possess and retain certification as a specialist in an area such as geriatrics, ABI/TBI, forensics, substance abuse, etc.
4. Incumbents in this class may be required to possess appropriate current licenses, certifications or permits.
5. Incumbents in this class may be required to be bilingual.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.