|Date Opened||6/13/2018 12:00:00 AM|
|Salary||$63,831* - $86,260/year (*New State employees)|
|Job Type||Open to the Public|
|Close Date||6/19/2018 11:59:00 PM|
The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services/Southeastern Mental Health Authority is seeking to fill a Clinical Social Worker position for our Options Outpatient program, PCN 26208. This position is 1st Shift, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., (Full time 35 hours). SMHA is a community based mental health agency. This position will provide clinical services to clients who have reached the outpatient level of care.
Please ensure that your application is complete and you have uploaded your resume as part of your application. You will be unable to make revisions once your submit your application into the JobAps system. Applicants invited to interview will be requested to supply the following: copy of their current license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Connecticut and copy of their valid motor vehicle driver's license.
Should you have questions pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Jean Walden, DMHAS HR at MHA-DMHAS-Recruitment@ct.gov.
1. Incumbents in this class must possess and retain a license to practice clinical social work pursuant to Sec. 20-195 (m) through (r) of the Connecticut General Statutes.
2. Incumbents in this class must possess and maintain eligibility for participation in federal health care programs as defined in 42 U.S. § 1320a-7b(f).
3. Incumbents in this class may be required to have knowledge of sign language and communication ability with the deaf and hearing impaired in certain designated positions.
4. Incumbents in this class may be required to have ability in Spanish oral and written communication in certain designated positions.
5. Incumbents in this class may be required to travel.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Connecticut is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
The State of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages the application of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.