We are currently accepting applications for this position.
To apply, please close this pop-up window and then click on Current Openings.
$39.78-$54.24 Hourly / $3,182.80-$4,339.39 BiWeekly /
In the Department of Administrative Services (DAS), this class is accountable for acting as a working supervisor or for performing highly complex activities within a specialized service delivery team or a unit with statewide impact.
This class may be used in the following ways:
1. The service delivery team, within talent solutions, employee leaves and benefits, and workers’ compensation administration, will be organized by groups of agencies to optimize agency familiarity, grow relationships and improve efficiency.
2. The units with statewide impact, will be comprised of human resources professionals focusing on talent acquisition, classification, employee development, and human resources policy and information systems.
3. Incumbents serving as a working supervisor are over at least three human resources professionals within a service delivery team or unit.
4. Incumbents serving as a subject matter expert are accountable for work that must clearly exceed the norm and includes a concentration of highly advanced functions; use of this class is exception based.
Receives general direction from a Statewide Human Resources Program Manager or other administrative official of higher grade.
Supervises human resources professionals and other employees of lower grade.
Eight (8) years of professional experience in human resources management.
One (1) year of the General Experience must have been at the full working level in human resources management.
For state employees, this is interpreted at or above the level of Human Resources Specialist or Human Resources Generalist 2.
1. College training may be substituted for the General Experience on the basis of fifteen (15) semester hours equaling one half (1/2) year of experience to a maximum of four (4) years for a Bachelor's degree.
2. A Master's degree in human resources management, labor relations, business administration, public administration, or closely related field may be substituted for one (1) additional year of the General Experience.
3. A law degree may be substituted for two (2) additional years of the General Experience.
1. Incumbents in this class may be required to travel.
2. Incumbents in this class may be required to possess and retain a valid Motor Vehicle Operator's license.