Application Instructions for Durational Project Manager-Talent Programs
Please fill out the application completely.
- You are required to complete all questions with an asterisk.
- This application will be used as part of the selection process. Your responses will be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualifications of the job. If an exam is required, your application and answers to supplemental questions will determine if you meet the minimum qualifications of a competitive job class.
- Clearly describe your qualifications in detail. Credit cannot be given for education, training, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that you fail to indicate.
- Do not leave any answer spaces blank; if a question does not apply, write "N/A".
- Although you may upload a resume to further describe your qualifications, it does not substitute for completing the application form. An incomplete application form may result in disqualification. Do NOT write "see resume" in your work history, education, or responses to any supplemental questions.
- Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
- Read the job posting carefully for specific filing instructions, supplemental questions, and final filing dates.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Create a user account.
- Before submitting your application to the State of Connecticut, it is your responsibility to ensure correctness of all information submitted in the application. If you would like a copy of the application for your records, it is your responsibility to print a copy of the application.
You are required to provide a valid email address. Check to be sure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to the State of Connecticut.
This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application. You should receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Submit" button.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the State of Connecticut, Statewide Human Resources Management. If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all
information you transmit over the internet.